Week of February 18, 2013 Goals
Last week was a bit of a mess in terms of meeting my crafty goals and posting to the blog; between the new stat (Happy Belated Family Day) I had a 4 day weekend, a very short and very busy 3-day work week, and gettingt reacquainted with Skyrim, not much knitting and crocheting happened.
Two Weeks Ago’s Goals Update:
- Knit a skull on Bill’s Skull Scarf – Two skulls done!
- Try again to add photos to 2 more otherwise completed projects in Ravelry – Added photos to the Picnic Moss Stitch Baby Jacket and the Stocking Ornament.
- Add 2 stripes to the Ripple Baby Blanket – Completed!
- Start a baby hat for a co-worker who just had a little girl – Started the Baby Flower Hat.
Last Week’s Goals Update:
- Knit a skull on Bill’s Skull Scarf – Almost done, 3 rows left in chart.
- Add a photo to an otherwise completed project in Ravelry – Not taken.
- Finish the Baby Flower Hat – Not done, but I’m close.