The last goals I posted were not well thought out, in reality what I meant was:
Before Christmas Goals Update:
- Crochet 9 Star Ornaments – Done!
- Finish Mathew’s 6th Socks – Completed!
- Finish Michael’s Happypotamus – So cute!
- Finish Dad’s 17th Socks – Finished!
I completed all of my Christmas knitting in time, although I put the finishing touches on Michael’s Happypotamus after dinner on Christmas Eve.
After Christmas my goal was to start working on some of the things I have been neglecting. I finished up the second Swifty, finished the first of the Nargles Firestarter Socks, and added 3 months to the 2013 Temperature Scarf.
Goals for this Week:
- Finish the last 2 months of the 2013 Temperature Scarf
- Cast on and knit toe of the second Nargles Firestarter Socks