Somehow I missed the June Project Roll Call. In fact where did June go? The whole month was a bit of a blur. Here’s where I’m at for July.
The main part of the body of the Arachne Cardi has been completed and I’ve started dividing for the armholes. I finished the left front yesterday and now I’m working on the back. For a fingering weight cardi this seems to be going faster than I expected.
I still need to sew on the grosgrain ribbon on my Hey Teach cardi, but I have washed and blocked it out again in preparation for the sewing.
The Starry Night Shawl is complete!
The Wavy Lace Scarf is complete. I was on a finishing kick and I needed the needle to swatch for the Arachne Cardi so I finished up the scarf. Now I just need to block it and weave in the ends. However this doesn’t seem to be a huge priority because there’s no way I need it yet, despite the cool summer we’ve been having.
One of my friends is suggested making some prosthetic breasts for breast cancer survivors. So I started one partly to test out the pattern to answer any questions the newer knitters might have. I started it on Tuesday and so far I’ve knit the base.
The Tadpole Socks are almost finished. Just need to bind off and weave in the ends.
I started a pair of socks to give to Dad for his birthday in August. I’m not going to give any further details here until I finish them.
I haven’t done any more knitting on the Celtic Tote, but I did find the plastic mesh. Currently my plan is to pick this up again after I finish the Arachne Cardi.
No progress has been made on the Boot Covers.