Last Week’s Goals Update:
- Knit a skull on Bill’s Skull Scarf – Once again, a skull did not get knit.
- Get to the start of the ribbing on Kris’s Socks – Finished the socks, just need to verify they’re long enough then I can cast off and weave in ends!
- Figure out where the Podster Gloves are at and start knitting them – Done!
Goals for this Week:
- Finish the fingers on the Podster Gloves and pick up stitches for the mitten top
- Finish the crocheting on the second Dice Bag
- Knit at least 4.5” on the foot of the first of Mathew’s 5th Socks