Last Week’s Goals Update:
- Finish the first Podster Glove – Done! Just need to graft the top of the mitten portion and weave in the ends.
- Make two more squares for my First Crochet Bag – Completed, in fact I made almost 3 in one evening.
Goals for this Week:
- Seam one sleeve of the Arachne Cardi
- Pick and sew buttons onto the Fast Baby Cardi
- Graft mitten portion and cast on second Podster Glove
- Finish bottom of the Celtic Tote
I’ve increased my number of goals for this week because last night when I sat down to watch tv, I realized I most of my projects require greater thought than I am capable of while distracted by tv shows. In order to keep them moving, I need to sit down and get them to the next step. Also three of these goals shouldn’t take very long to do, I just need to make time to get them done. However, if I don’t then my current sock project should speed along.