Last Week’s Goals Update:
- Seam one sleeve of the Arachne Cardi – Completed, plus some. I seamed both sleeves and wove in the ends.
- Pick and sew buttons onto the Fast Baby Cardi – Done and given to my Dad for him to pass along.
- Graft mitten portion and cast on second Podster Glove – Grafted and knit about half of the ribbing on the second glove.
- Finish bottom of the Celtic Tote – Finished and I managed to also do the second side section and cast on for the front.
This was a week like I was hoping for when I started this goal setting exercise. I not only accomplished what I set out to do, but I also exceeded those expectations and am progressing on a number of the projects I have on the go.