I recently took a good look at the projects I have in progress, and I’ve decided to frog two of them.
The first was the Knit Boobie, I finished the knitting and sewed it up and the shape is off, so I am ripping it out. My knitting friends haven’t brought up this charity project in awhile and I’m the only one who started one. If the topic comes up again I’m going to suggest using the Tit Bit pattern instead because knitting boobs in the round makes more sense to me.
The second project I’m frogging are the Boot Covers. This was a cool idea, but after more than a year of not working on them, it’s time to realize that I just don’t care enough to finish them. I’ve been wearing the boots without covers and I’m fine with them like that.